It’s not as uncomfortable as it sounds….actually, it helps us from sliding around in the jeep and you can’t feel the bumps on the road as much. It also helps me from feeling my bladder, so I don’t have to go to the bathroom as often! (For those of you who know me well, you know what I’m talking about here!) At one point during our visit of the fields, we had 23+ people in the jeep (many children) as we picked up kids walking home from school. The word, “share” takes a whole new meaning!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
How many people can you fit in a jeep?
It’s not as uncomfortable as it sounds….actually, it helps us from sliding around in the jeep and you can’t feel the bumps on the road as much. It also helps me from feeling my bladder, so I don’t have to go to the bathroom as often! (For those of you who know me well, you know what I’m talking about here!) At one point during our visit of the fields, we had 23+ people in the jeep (many children) as we picked up kids walking home from school. The word, “share” takes a whole new meaning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment